Thursday, November 13, 2008

Joanna's trip to California

What a wonderful weekend!!!! I was fortunate enough to get to spend some time with my best friends in California. There were a few missing girls which made my trip bittersweet. However, I got to see the Saccentos, the Moores and meet baby Jack. I stayed with the Ahlemyers in San Rafael. We hung out, watched the baby do his sweet baby things, went to an early Thanksgiving gathering in Petaluma, ate In-N-Out and did a little shopping. Gina had a gun to my head making me eat all kinds of yummy things....pumpkin bread, apple crisp, burritos, etc. So, I'm sure I came home a few pounds heavier, but it was all worth it. I miss my friends more than I care to admit and loved spending time with the growing families they've formed. I wish mine could have joined in the fun, but hopefully a trip to Texas is in the works for the Californians next summer!











The "Party Girls" minus a few




Aidan is getting so big! Polar bear baby










My favorite Saccento boys



My favorite Saccento girl




Gina, Jess & baby Jack






Things I deeply miss....SF and In-n-Out



See you next time, baby Jack!

No comments: