It has definitely been a while since I've posted AND taken any pictures. I would love to blame it on my high stress corporate job or my 12 kids or my international jet-setting. However, since none of those scenarios is true I will confess the real reason. I'm pregnant! I'm sure if you're reading this you already know by now. I'm through my first trimester and starting to get some of my energy back.
Those of you who know me well know that I'm rarely without my camera. However, lately I've done well to put my clothes on the right way and get my kids to school. Oh wait, there was that one incident in January that I fell asleep on the couch and slept through Peyton's carpool time. Easton and I picked her up in the office with no shoes (both of us) in the freezing cold weather. That was a proud parenting moment for me.
In any case, we are overjoyed with the fact that Clark baby #3 is on his/her way. We talk non-stop about what the baby is going to look like, what we're going to name him/her, etc. The kids tell me daily what they're going to teach the new baby. I love seeing the love and enthusiasm in their eyes/voices as they talk about their new sibling. It is SO true that no matter how many kids you have you have the same anxious, wonderful, and exciting feelings about each one. It's been a while since I've been pregnant so sometimes I feel like I'm doing this for the first time. And my symptoms and cravings have been completely different from the other two as well.
Our due date is 10/10/10. The odds of that actually happening are slim. I have C-sections so my doctor will probably take the baby a week early. If I beg her she might wait. However, by then I might beg her to take him/her OUT! We'll see. Everyone keeps asking if we want a boy or a girl. We honestly don't care. Since we have one of each we just feel blessed to be having another child.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment