For some reason this year I was so excited for summer to begin. It has been so nice having the kids home and enjoying their company while watching them all play together. Maybe by the end of the summer I'll be ready for them to go back to school, but for now I'm soaking it up. We have tried to get in as much time with each other and friends before we make our way to Texas for a good portion of the summer. We officially kicked off summer on a Friday night with fried chicken and a swim party with only Clarks. It was Hudson's first time in the pool. The older two are the only ones who have braved the cold water until now. It was about 80 degrees and it was very refreshing!
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment