Today was the day! Big 5 year old Peyton entered the world of homework, school lunches, carpool, peer pressure and a lot of fun! I can't believe it is already time for her to be in kindergarten. She's already so independent so this is just the next step in her adventure of life. She was a little more quiet than usual this morning; however, her anticipation over the entire summer has been growing. She was so excited and eager to see what awaited her at big girl school. I only heard one "I'm really going to miss you, Mommy." Her preschool teachers said she was more than ready for kindergarten. And being her biased mother I couldn't agree more. The whole family delivered her safely into her classroom. Daddy gave her a hug, Mommy had a brief moment of sadness and Brother didn't even tell her "goodbye." We're all so excited and proud for her and know that she is going to thuroughly enjoy her time at Bennett.
The Kindergartener
Brother and Sister
So proud
Walking with Mom

Almost there.....
Putting her backpack away

Classroom in "The Paw" (Bennett Bears)
No comments:
Post a Comment