We took swimming lessons for 2 weeks this summer. I LOVED them and had so much fun right from the beginning. I swam like a mermaid, learned how to float on my back and go under water for the pool toys. My teachers kept having to chase me all over the pool because I would just take off on my own. I loved every minute of learning!
Easton has a different story. He did not want to get in the water at first. Grammy took us one day and he didn't get in at all. It took until the third or fourth lesson before he would get in the water. Then, it took until the fifth or sixth lesson before he would acutally willingly participate. It was a struggle. Many things were threatened.....his toys, his privledges, etc. But he didn't care. He is so stubborn and will only do things in his own time. He has to observe a situation and feel 100% comfortable before he will participate. By the very last lesson he was splashing and playing with the other kids. He's so silly!
Reluctantly entering the pool
All finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment