Saturday, May 29, 2010

Groovy Recital

Peyton had her first dance recital on May 29. She was so excited and couldn't wait to get on stage. She had a ballet and tap number. The theme of the recital was "Groovy" so all of the songs were from the 70s. It was a very long recital, but all of the girls were so cute and had such a good time!

The prima ballerina


Britten & Peyton backstage

Aunt Brandi & Easton

Grammy & Grampy (with his binoculars)

Ballet performance

Finale

Easton was not 100% interested

In her tap costume after the performance

The Clarks

Nana, Daywah & the kiddos

Her whole family....it was quite nostalgic.  Took me back to my dance recital days.

Aunt Brandi with the kiddos

1 comment:

Julie said...

aw - I'm so proud, Peyton :). Can't wait till Mia is dancing ... although, I fear that I might become one of those crazed "dance moms!"