Hunter earned his Safeco work trip for the third year in a row. This year since Safeco was aquired by Liberty Mutual in September 2009 the trip format was a little bit different. Hunter was also acknowledged at a special reception with an achievement award.
Also, since he is now the Region Manager of Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico he has bigger shoes to fill. We met a lot of his new agents and got to know some of the Mountain Region team members. I always enjoy going on these trips because I feel like I get a comprehensive understanding of the industry and more specifically the company. The trip is a great way to network and feel appreciated for the previous year's hard work.
The icing on the cake was the fact that two of our good friends, Nick & Amy, were also on the trip. We got to hang out by the pool and enjoy much of the festivities together.
The Grand Hyatt Resort
My poolside view for the week
Amy & I at Spouting Horn
Amazing sight!
One of the many parrots at our hotel
Walking through the gardens
Native lava rock everywhere
Beautiful beach
Hunter on the water slide
First night's welcome reception
Hula dancers were part of the entertainment
Golf with PJ, Nick & Stan
Amy & I - Night #2
Nick & Hunter
Hunter receiving his award from the President, his old boss and the CEO
Hunter & Rich
The Clarks & Mike Hughes (President of Safeco)
Night #3 - Picnic Under the Stars
The Clarks & the Glenns
Final Evening - Gala
Last day in paradise with Dina & Amy
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment